We aim to provide the highest level of guest experience, while maintaining a familiar comfort that makes the guest feel like they are at home. The hotel is fully equipped with an ayurvedic spa, a full service restaurant and café, pool, gardens, boutiques, and a lounge for nightlife and entertainment. The entire hotel functions with a focus on impacting the environmental and social surroundings in a positive way.
Varanasi tour including:
- Hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
- Domestic flights (Delhi – Varanasi, Varanasi – Delhi)
- Transfer to the airports and local transport* (we will have our private Jeep for all tour in Varanasi)
- 5 Varanasi local tours
- 1 tour to Vindyachal
- 2 boat on river Ganga
- 4 yoga/meditation/mantra chanting sessions
- concert – indian music
Price per person 1330 Euro. Early bird special: 150 Euros off if you sign up before 14.08.23. Non refundable deposit of 500 Euro to hold your spot. Max. ( 10 person in a group )
Twin share in standard price / Single Supplement: 327 Euros extra for private accommodation or if we cannot match you with a roommate
Deposit w title in the bank transfer “Goddess India tour 2023” paid up to 05.09.23 for account:
currency in Euro PL 31 1910 1048 2110 0150 1162 0001
also possible money tranfer via: money wise, revolut, paypal
(contact for more details)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel in less time than 2 months before the tour, you can still direct a 30% refund. In any emergency or other reason that tour could be cancelled from our side then 100% refundable cost ( information in advance 2 months before the date ). Refund upto 40 days before the tour.
If you don’t plan on spending extra time in India please plan on arriving in Delhi airport early morning (6am) on November 4th and departing early mroning (6am) November 13th. If you plan to arrive in Delhi early you can book your extra hotel night by contacting our India tour company, at email@example.com
Once you book your flight please send us the arrival and departure flight info including:
Our driver holding a Goddess India Tour sign will meet you outside of the terminal and bring you to the hotel.
Here is proposition of flight on 4 th November from Warsaw (check if there are seats available)
Visas are required for India and must be purchased well ahead of your trip. Click here for the visa website. You can apply for the e-visa which is valid for 6 months. Read and fill out your application very carefully.
Ensure your passport is active and does not expire within the time you will be in India.
Where they ask for “reference person” in India you can put our Delhi hotel:
Hotel Surya International
4/33, W.E.A Saraswati Marg Karolbagh, New Delhi.
Phone: 011-45871200,45871300, 9999663111
If this is your first trip to India, you may be worried about diseases. Contact your doctor or the Disease Control Center in the local hospital if you would like professional immunization advice.
For stomach issues please bring some suitable medicine or there is also good medicine in India for these issues.
Drink and brush your teeth with only bottled water and eat only in recommended places and protect yourself from excess sun.
Particular clothes, which can include:
- Some warm clothing if you are on a tour in October, November, February or March. While the daytime weather is pleasant the morning can be quite chilly and windy.
- Modest light-weight summer attire
- A couple pair of light pants, three or four simple T-shirts
- A sun hat for protection from the sun
- An electrical adapter to change voltage for any appliances brought from America/Ireland to be used in India is also a good idea, like hairdryers, recharging batteries for digital cameras, etc. they use 220 v over there.
- Women can bring or buy a few blouses and a couple of saris or long skirts or dresses. Shorts for women are inappropriate in India.
- For men pair of knee length shorts and a t-shirts. For swimmingpool please no bikinis.
- Sandals that can be easily removed, Also bring a very cheap pair of sandals for when we visit temples. Monkeys like designer shoes. They steal them and trade them for bananas!
- Mosquito repellent, sanitary hand wipes, sunscreen, don’t forget your fingernail clippers, and any other small toiletries that you like, such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, and razor & blades, or hair shampoo, yet these are readily available in India if you forget or run out
- Over the counter diarrhea medication, as previously mentioned.
- A small flashlight
- A water bottle carrier if you want. I always buy bottled water from the shops.
- A lite shoulder bag to carry your things while on the bus, and a smaller fanny pack or purse to carry your valuables into the temples or while you shop, especially for women.
- Some band-aid bandages, a roll of medical tape, and a tube of antiseptic ointment, just in case.
- A money belt, or thin wallet to keep in your front pocket or under your shirt.
- Traveler’s checks and enough cash, keep them in separate places. An ATM card is also convenient. There are often more ATM machines than banks who can cash traveler’s checks, especially in smaller towns.
- Sunglasses, and an extra pair of glasses.
- Make copies of your passport and visa, and your list of travelers’ checks, to keep in various places amongst your belongings. Print out of your plane ticket
- YOGA MAT ( If you are joining a yoga classes )
We strongly recommend you get travel insurance. Some companies that are well known are world nomads, Travelex, and sta travel etc.
There are plenty of places to exchange money. In the airport you can exchange dollars also in Varanasi we have agents for currency exchange.
Many tour members ask about tipping so here are some guidelines. Tipping is a voluntary but common practice in India. Our guides and drivers have a short tourist season and the tips are a big help for them in the offseason. If you are satisfied with their services it is typical to offer some donation accoring to your wish. This amount can be given towards the end of the tour directly to your main guide who will divide the amount to the drivers and any other helpers. Tipping is voluntary and dependent on the inspiration of the tour member.
PEat light when you first arrive. Drink and brush your teeth only with bottled water. Never eat street food. Eat only in places that your guide approves. Enjoy the fine authentic vegetarian cuisine.
IMPORTANT! KEEP ON USING SANITAISER FREQUENTLY!
AVOIDING SCAMS AND CHEATERS
India has plenty of saints and plenty of cheaters. Don’t be naïve. If you are in doubt ask your guide’s advice. Keep your valuables safely. Wearing a money belt under your clothes is a good idea.
HEAT STROKE AND HEAT EXHAUSTION
Bring a sun hat, sunglasses, drink sufficient pure water daily (at least 2 liters/daily).
THE REAL INDIA
Please try to read a good guidebook before your journey to prepare yourself for your journey and give you some idea of what to expect. India is a developing country and can be very challenging, raw, chaotic, and overcrowded. Don’t expect things to be like in developed Western countries. Despite that, it is a wonderful and deep place which offers the chance for unique and powerful experiences. We’ve got a great tour planned and if you come with a mood of adventure, some patience and the willingness to accept India on its own terms you’ll have the experience of a lifetime.
If you ever have any questions or need help with any of the steps please don’t hesitate to ask.
Link on FB in Polish: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100065345166594
Download Polish version PDF: Wycieczka_do_Indii_2023.pdf
Download English version PDF: India_Varanasi_Tour_November_2023.pdf